Friday, December 21, 2007

Another day, another dollar

So once again I was the most pissed person at the Christmas do yesterday, ably supported by The Usual Suspects (the *nice* colleagues). I thought the only part of the day I had forgotten was the journey home but I am beginning to realise that there are a lot more blanks than I thought there were. I don't think I want to know the details that are slowly emerging. Ah well. I'm now off til the new year by which time there will be far too much wine under the bridge for me to still be the biggest pisshead the world has ever seen. Hopefully. I mean, there's always Amy Winehouse.

If the Chinese Calendar had a Year of the Arse, 2007 would have been it. What a thoroughly crap 12 months we have had. I think the very fact that OK! magazine's Christmas cover depicts excrutiatingly dreadful glamour model Jordan as the Virgin Mary (you'll need to scroll down) sums up what most people have thought of 2007: namely, are you taking the piss? Roll on 2008 I say. Thank you and good night.

4 comments:

almostwitty.com said...

Well, at least you had fun. You did remember to have fun, right? ;)

The Blonde Blogshell said...

Good grief...you really had to scroll to see Miss Tits huh? Gosh...was that the actual magazine...there were too many pics! LOL

Have a Merry Christmas doll!

fake adult said...

couldn't put it better. good riddance 2007 and misery, hello! 2008 and botoxed brows.

thanks for the messages
xxx

george said...

Happy, happy, joy, joy, let the new year roll on. xxx