Tuesday, February 3, 2009

hello, siberia

yes, I'm yet another Brit blogger going on about the weather. But it is extraordinary to emerge from a very lazy Sunday afternoon in a cosy pub only to find one's urban gritty abode transformed into Narnia. Admittedly after my third snowball attack in as many minutes I was considerably less enamoured with the whole scene but all in all it's been quite beautiful, if treacherous, in London town of late.

Anyway weather permitting I'm off to Dubai tomorrow to visit an old friend. Apparently her boyfriend is away, leaving us to housesit his sumptuous penthouse apartment. It's a hard life. Not sure what blog access is like in UAE but i'll do my best to log in. Are you on twitter yet?I am utterly addicted!

4 comments:

almostwitty.com said...

Nobody threw snowballs at me :(

Unknown said...

London was a nightmare on Sunday!!! Almost put me off my entire move, bloody trains and tube...

Have fun in UAE, I expect to see some fun blog posts bout it.

Just restarted using twitter again.. but I think I'm too into facebook.

P.S. Had to password protect some of my blog posts due to some dramarama with girls.... I'll drop you it in an email x

Rab said...

Narnia?? Awesome. I am so excited to be arriving in only a few weeks.

Enjoy Dubai! Get some sun while you can...

zuzula said...

AW - bah. I'd rather you than me!

Gracie - yes I noticed that! Hope all is cool, will check the details once I get your email.

Miss em - hopefully it'll have warmed up a bit by the time you arrive!