Thursday, November 22, 2007

the great chocolate sauce experiment

Things I have learned in the last 24 hours:

1. Experimenting with ice cream topping as impromptu body paint does not work. In fact it results in a sticky mess, it's incredibly difficult to lick off and it's far too sweet to consume in any quantity without being overwhelmed by nausea. The only cure is...

2. decent lingerie and an expensive pair of knee high boots. These are absolutely foolproof.

I told MC about this blog last night. I've been debating whether or not to send him the link for a while now - while on the one hand I don't like having secrets from him, on the other, this is very much my domain and everybody needs their own bit of space, right? So I told him, primarily about the old blog and how it came to an end, and then I fessed up about this place, its sequel. He didn't ask for the address and I didn't volunteer it but at some stage I think I will. In fact he had only one request: can I please refer to him as my Enormous-Cocked Boyfriend.

Men.......

13 comments:

KaB said...

MC sounds like a barrel of laughs...

Must agree on point #1...touche!

I agree on your space re: the blog...it's your little place where your thoughts play house you know...not nice for those someones to find out & read all the time! Plus, it generally gives them a big head *ahem* as we talk about them quite often!

zuzula said...

yes you're quite right - there's no need for me to massage his ego (*coughs*) here!

Lucy said...

Oooh I would completely agree - don't give your blog address away to the boyf. How would you get everyone's great analysis and advice on your relationship if he's reading it too? You need space to have a little rant sometimes ;-)

xx

fake adult said...

he's clever; you now come up first when googling 'enormous-cocked boyfriend'. as one does ;)

fake adult said...

a website called 'pussy hater' comes second. free-roaming cats can be devastating to wildlife, sure, but in apartments they are ok, no?

Peas on Toast said...

Zu - you 'fessed huh. :) Here comes trouble. (Oh and hello Mr Large-Cocked Boyfriend!) I also feel it's my duty to 'fess up about mine, whomever it is that I'm seeing, as I've found they either already know about it or will find out some way or another - so good for you for coming clean babe.

And nice one on the lingerie and knee high boots! :)

zuzula said...

FA - oh no, was I really the only blogger in the world who wrote that phrase yesterday? yikes! Sounds like i'm in interesting company though ;)

Peas - well... I haven't sent him the link yet. But I suppose it's only a matter of time!

Grace said...

Oh don't send him the link.... its a nightmare when they start reading about themselves. and then if you ever break up.... I had to change my blog address several times before I even came close to even hinting at the one of real reasons why I broke up with my ex....

However, MC sounds fantastic after coming out with a comment like that!

zuzula said...

Grace - he's good fun but perhaps you're right. It is early days after all. Where's your blog?! I can't find it... :(

Grace said...

Its at http://gracesfall.blogspot.com/ i've played about with the privacy settings I have no idea how to fix it..... eeek!

george said...

I think it's great to get a bit of a new angle on your partner through their blog, I know I did, if anything it has concreted why I truly love my twisted boyfriend.

SheBee said...

ha! That request sounds familiar too. Must be a guy thing.

fake adult said...

aww... SF, love you too.