'Worth waiting for, but usually late'
Quoted from Smith Magazine:
"Six-Word Memoirs: The Legend" - Legend has it that Hemingway was once challenged to write a story in only six words. His response?
“For sale: baby shoes, never worn.”
Last year, SMITH Magazine re-ignited the recountre by asking our readers for their own six-word memoirs. They sent in short life stories in droves, from the bittersweet (“Cursed with cancer, blessed with friends”) and poignant (“I still make coffee for two”) to the inspirational (“Business school? Bah! Pop music? Hurrah”) and hilarious (“I like big butts, can’t lie”).
Here are the rules:
1. Write your own six word story.
2. Post it on your blog [and include a visual illustration if you'd like].
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post, and to the original post if possible [so we can track it as it travels].
4. Tag at least five others with links.
5. Don't forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.
6. Have fun!
Okay so I tag... well whoever wants to have a go at it really. Fake Adult, I reckon you'd be good at this. And Almost Witty, you too!